Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sex and Politics

So this is what the old folks were warning us about when they were anxiety-ridden over the hippie's free love movement bringing our social mores down, even at the highest ranks of our nation.

Pussy grabbing controversy ala Trump 2016

sigh

presidential election my ass

Look, I'm all good with appreciating sexual beauty, a healthy sex appetite is great! But you don't have a license to grab pussy uninvited just because you've earned a little fame. No one does, and guys can talk about pussy appreciation to each other all they want without crossing the line of middle-school pressure to feel someone up uninvited. So yeah, I hold a presidential candidate to a higher standard.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Best case scenario, he wins with 35% of the vote nationwide. He is on all 50 ballots after all, and the pollsters keep only giving two choices and brushing off people who specify Gary. I'm thinking there's going to be a lot more support for the Johnson-Weld ticket than the mainstream politicos are bargaining for.

In the meantime, I'll do some cuddly wuddly appreciation of Joshua Varozza (and no, I wouldn't just walk up and grab his crotch or any other temptingly huggable man - talking is okay, touching is not, talking about touching is just eww)*


Cuddly Guy Dudeoir - Mmmmm Hmmmm

*Post script: I will always defend the human right to speak, even if it is crass, sexist, racist, or any other form of disgusting. As a consequence, I reserve the right to point out that such speech identifies such a speaker as crass, sexist, racist, or disgusting. I do not approve of such speech, however legal it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment